The Galician business floor space
The Galicia Business Land Observatory is created as a space for information, communication and participation, which aims to integrate all the agents involved in the sector with the aim of promoting knowledge in the field of business land in all its aspects.
The Observatory is an initiative of the the Galician Institute for Housing and Land set up through Land Management of Galicia - Xestur, S.A.
A PLACE OF ENCOUNTER AND PARTICIPATION FOR THE SECTOR
The Galicia Business Land Observatory was born with the ultimate goal of becoming a benchmark platform of broad relevance in the sector. In addition, it has several specific objectives:
- To become a space of shared analysis, where the most relevant information regarding location and business areas is collected.
- To reflect the reality of business land in Galicia, from an objective and institutional point of view, serving as support to the decision-making process in the public sphere.
- To promote knowledge in these matters and transfer it to the Galician society, with special emphasis on disseminating information on topics that may have greater relevance at specific times, adapting, therefore, the content of the observatory to the present.
- To serve as guidance for the future actions of professionals and agents of the sector.
The Observatory is also born with the will to approach and encourage the participation of users and agents in the sector. Initially, the participation mechanisms are the following:
- Subscription to the biweekly sector newsletter
- Publication of user’s own news for its disclosure through the Observatory (newsletter and website)
- Possibility of publishing interviews or articles by users
- Registration of companies and entities in the agent directories to increase their visibility
- Participation in the Observatory’s studies and reports
- Participation in work groups that may be established to perform specific tasks
A MULTIDISCIPLINARY AND TRANSVERSAL INFORMATION PLATFORM
The Observatory is intended to be useful to all persons and/or entities interested in acquiring Galician business land, hence it is considered a transversal tool. However, parts of its contents are destined more specifically to the different sectors that make up the business land environment in Galicia:
- Public administrations
- Companies from the sector
- Associations and other entities
- Interested citizens
The combination of these actors creates a multidisciplinary meeting space, in which in addition to dealing with the current business land issues in our Community, we will also give a global overview of the business land sector in the other Autonomous Communities of Spain, as well as in Europe.
More information.- Galicia Business Land Observatory information leaflet